Re: SORRY - WRONG hellmouth-11-rz.xml

From: Arno Vogt
Subject: Re: SORRY - WRONG hellmouth-11-rz.xml
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:13:23 +0200

Hello,

I just downloaded your hellmouth level (from the posting 31.march),
but was unable to apply the patches.

reason:

I read the mailinglist over WWW (devel-archive) and the attachement
is not downloadable as a file, so I needd to copy & paste, which make
the formatting different (unable to apply the patch)

Could you please resend the level?
Probably not to the list, but I think others have the same problem...

regards,

Arno