Re: Level Comment Tool - further development

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Level Comment Tool - further development
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:37:11 +0200

Jarno Elonen wrote:

- load the password for admin mode from a seperate file

This one was easy. The attached patch should do this - it adds support for .htpasswd, so you can set the password like this:

 $ htpasswd -c .htpasswd admin
 New password:
 Re-type new password:
 Adding password for user admin

- upload of demo files
- display of the best solutions submitted as demo file

Shouldn't be too difficult if the XML format is specified. I don't have much time to work on the tool at the moment, though.. Björn, are you interested?

Yes, I am. But I still don't know the specification of the Demo file. David, could you send one to the list, even though the information in it is not complete yet? Maybe you can add the missing Tags by hand or something? If not that doesn't matter. I just need this sample file to have an Idea of the structure...

Greetings

Björn