Re: Level Comment Tool - further development

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Level Comment Tool - further development
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:59:55 +0200

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 09:54:34AM +0200, Björn Fischer wrote:
> Attached is a patch that fixes these points (width is 170 instead of 120).

Yes, 120 could be the height but I think we should add a height attribute as
well to be absolutely sure.

> It also changes the "playlink". Since there are only .pingus levels on
> the server I thought it is useless leaving a link on .xml levels (I
> removed the 0.6 link). The .pingus levels are supported from 0.6.1,
> right? If not please tell me and don't apply the patch. I'll correct
> this then.

Pingus 0.6.1 will support .pingus levels, yes. But if I understood the idea
of the script correctly, the 0.6 link simply delivers the .pingus level as
.xml level to allow it to be played with the 0.6 version. I think that's a
usefull function.