[OT] FTP-Clients

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: [OT] FTP-Clients
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:54:14 +0200

Hey folks,
now that I got so many good hints about editors for PHP, maybe you guys know some good (open sourced) FTP-Program that is also usable for WinDummies?

I'm using WS-FTP-LE right now and it's really annoying. Does anyone know a similar open source project? A search on Freshmeat and Sourceforge didn't bring me far. Either there were only alpha or early beta versions available or they were not usable at all...

Greetings

Björn