Re: [OT] FTP-Clients

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: [OT] FTP-Clients
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:05:48 +0100

> now that I got so many good hints about editors for PHP, maybe you guys
> know some good (open sourced) FTP-Program that is also usable for
> WinDummies?

Since open sourced was in brackets, I'll suggest Internet Explorer. Type an
ftp:// URL in the address bar and its almost like Windows Explorer, but for
websites. If you actually want Windows Explorer, then try WebDrive
http://www.southrivertech.com/download/ (20 day demo), as that creates a
drive letter for an FTP site (and then you can do batch scripts using it)

Neil