Re: LCT Login System

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: LCT Login System
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:22:23 +0200

Am Fr, den 23.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 19:44:
> I made a patch for the LCT that implements a simple login system. Since
> it uses http Basic authentication method it is not too comfortable, but
> it works.

It's gotten a major problem - if you try to login with wrong data, you
can't use the LCT afterwards anymore unless you close your browser. I
don't view this as an acceptable restriction.
BTW since the demo files/comments made so much problems regarding
permisisons so far, I strongly suggest to put them into the db and
thereby get rid of the problem for good.