Re: LCT Login System

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: LCT Login System
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:42:26 +0200

David Philippi wrote:

Am Sa, den 24.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 20:44:
Yep, that's right. I corrected this. It now responds over and over with a WWW-Authenticate header until the user enters the correct password.

It still doesn't work if you mistype the user, you'll only see:
ERROR: Cannot find data for user X! afterwards.

Hmm. Sounds strange since everything works fine in my testing environment. It looks like it tries to load the user data even though the user entered a wrong ussername. This could theoretically happen when $_SERVER["PHP_AUTH_PW"] is not set. I removed this part of the condition, so this might fix it.

Greetings

Björn