Re: To update website

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: To update website
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:28:32 +0200

Am Di, den 28.09.2004 schrieb Aggro um 21:51:
> Please tell me what I can do to update the website.
> Should I write a patch file for the html files and
> post it here?

The website itself is in XML format. You can get them from savannah:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/pingus/pingus/?cvsroot=Web

If you provide a patch, you've got ~100% chance of seeing it applied, if
you provide a detailed list of changes, I may find the time to do it.

Bye David

PS: Raising the issue on the ML was a good idea in itself, reminds me
that I did plan to do it sometime...