Patch for svn.xml (website) -> New svn addresses

From: Aggro
Subject: Patch for svn.xml (website) -> New svn addresses
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Patch for pingus/pingus/src/development/svn.xml
(website)

svn server addresses changed to currect and I also
removed the $ character in front of 2 command, because
all three didn't have it, and I think it doesn't
provide any additional help or information to the
command. If I'm wrong, feel free to add it again, but
please put it in front of all three command this time.