Pingus Animations

From: The Christy's
Subject: Pingus Animations
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:20:14 -0600

Dear Pingus(developer),
I haven`t played your game yet, but I`m a teenage developer myself and I have been looking for some good animations for a platformer featuring a penguin also.  I was wondering if I could use your pingus animations if it would be ok with you, I promise I will never give them to anyone else.  I wouldn`t really want to anyway because I`m also making a game.  I can see if you wouldn`t, but if you don`t do you know where I could find some good penguin animations?  Thank-you so much for your time, I wish you well with future developement.

Sincerly,
Taylor Christy

P.S.
You can either foward this or e-mail me at address@hidden