Level Editor for SVN version

From: Jason Green
Subject: Level Editor for SVN version
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:20:53 -0400

I saw a thread for April 2004 from Grumbel saying that he was working on a program called FlexLay for designing levels for Pingus.  The home page for that program doesn't look like it's been updated since then, really.  I got a little fed up with the dependencies on it and gave up for the night, but do any pingus level editors exist right now for the new (SVN version) level format?

Thanks!