Pingus Wiki set up for use

From: Jason Green
Subject: Pingus Wiki set up for use
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:48:54 -0400

Since the normal Pingus home page is pretty outdated, and information on how to get started coding for Pingus is scattered in a hundred different locations, I've started a wiki page for Pingus development.  You can find it here for now:

http://www.cmhousing.net/pingus/wiki/

There's not a whole lot there yet, but I plan on logging everything that I do from now on and putting up a HOWTO tutorial for compiling with MinGW on Windows.  Feel free to edit anything on that site.  Thanks!

Jave 27