Re: Pingus Wiki set up for use

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus Wiki set up for use
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:29:55 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 28.09.2005, 13:21 -0400 schrieb Jason Green:
> Ok, thanks, I appreciate it.  I plan on putting all of the development
> stuff I come up with in the wiki for now, then once I get things in a
> workable order, I'll send some snapshot updates out.  If you want to put
> a link to the wiki in the Development section of the webpage (under
> External resources or some such place), that could be helpful for people
> new to the project.

If you really want to improve Pingus, you should try to contact grumbel.
If you're persitent enough, he should react. ;-) At least that's what I
did - at a time where the development was completely stalled I had much
spare time and started to send in patches cleaning up stuff. Over time
he got active again resulting in 0.6.0. Then came happypenguin GoTM and
other projects started to take up his time again.