Re: Pingus Wiki set up for use

From: Jason Green
Subject: Re: Pingus Wiki set up for use
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:21:48 -0400

Ok, thanks, I appreciate it. I plan on putting all of the development stuff I come up with in the wiki for now, then once I get things in a workable order, I'll send some snapshot updates out. If you want to put a link to the wiki in the Development section of the webpage (under External resources or some such place), that could be helpful for people new to the project.

Thanks!