Re: [Pingus-Devel] Request to take over the spanish translation

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Request to take over the spanish translation
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 00:08:46 +0200

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
<address@hidden> wrote:
> If so, could I be added to the TRANSLATORS file under data/po/?

I removed that file now, seems rather outdated and we have the author
names/emails already in the .po. We already don't really have fixed
maintainers for the languages, I simply commit whatever translations
come in.

> Should I send updates to the translation in the near future here or report
> them as a bug?

Sending them to the list is a litter easier, the bugtracker isn't much
used any more.

--
WWW: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/
Blog: http://grumbel.blogspot.com/