Re: [Pingus-Devel] Wanna help because Pingus rocks

From: Crecerelle
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Wanna help because Pingus rocks
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 17:19:52 +0100 (BST)

Hi :-)

> Anyway, I've been taking a look at the mailing list archives and I found a
> message talking about how to contribute and someone told that the user
> submitted levels are never going to make into the main levels, but users can
> help by playing, testing and reporting problems.

I was that someone, and I'd be delighted to work through the levels
with you. My life has been pretty hectic of late, so I wasn't able to
do much more than take a look through the level archive. It's starting
to settle down now, though, and I should be able to get back on
track...

So feel free to get in touch if you'd like some help in sorting out
the levels, and let me know what you've done already. Thanks :)

Crecerelle