[Pingus-Devel] MacOS X Intel

From: Josh Dye
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] MacOS X Intel
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 20:22:31 -0700

I compile this package on my iMac Cor2Duo with 10.4.11, it also works fine on my MacBook (10.5.2).  Someone in IRC said this didn't work on their 10.5.4, but since I still have 10.4.11 & 10.5.2 I can't confirm this, I will post my results once I update...

http://www.mediafire.com/?myzilfyzj4d

Please note that though the finder may say this is universal, the pingus executable is Intel only, so when this gets added to the  download page- keep the current link up