[Pingus-Devel] Polish translation update

From: Marcin Kocur
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Polish translation update
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:32:17 +0200

Hello,

I'm thinking of updating and improving Polish translation for Pingus. I'm wondering if data/po/pl.po is all I have to review or there are some graphics or help as well? I've already cloned git source so I guess I have the latest file. There is no additional readme for translators so any advice would be helpful.

And my last question, do you plan to release 0.8 soon? I mean, is there a point for doing this work right now?

--
Pozdrawiam / Greetings
Marcin Kocur █