Re: [Pingus-Devel] Polish translation update

From: Gabriel Rota
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Polish translation update
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 08:11:54 +0200

Hi,

2013/7/13 Marcin Kocur <address@hidden>
I'm thinking of updating and improving Polish translation for Pingus.

Good!

I'm wondering if data/po/pl.po is all I have to review or there are some graphics or help as well?

For now that's all.

I've already cloned git source so I guess I have the latest file.

Ok.

There is no additional readme for translators so any advice would be helpful.

For help translation I've made https://translations.launchpad.net/pingus.
But translate the pl.po is also good.

And my last question, do you plan to release 0.8 soon?

I don't know. Only grumble can answer for official release.

I mean, is there a point for doing this work right now?

WIP is on new levelset, resize, make story and play test.
But I think that the work is still far from being released.

Cheers,
Gabriel