[Pingus-Devel] Level fix

From: Tom Flavel
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Level fix
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:19:44 +0100

Hi,

I wrote a couple of levels a long time ago. I just had a look, and I see
one got modified over time, such that it ended up being quite different
from how it was origionally designed.

The idea was to have one of every action, and to only use each action
once. Spoiler: if you do it the way I did it - which I think is the
only way to do it - you should end up with one blocker, after all the
other penguins are rescued. Then you can explode him.

Anyway, I wondered if maybe somebody misunderstood how the level worked,
and modified it. Or maybe the game mechanics changed over time and
things got broken. Or maybe it got broken when converting from XML.

I added a "remove" groundpiece to make it more obvious than pingus
aren't supposed to be able to walk up the branch.

Here's a patch:

iona* diff desert/desert5-tflavel.pingus /tmp/desert5-tflavel.pingus
15c15
<       (bomber 2)
---
>       (bomber 1)
18d17
<       (digger 1)
20c19,20
<       (jumper 1))
---
>       (jumper 1)
>       (miner 1))
91c91
<       (position 573 467 0))
---
>       (position 572 467 0))
103c103
<       (position 967 434 0))
---
>       (position 1059 436 0))
115c115
<       (position 683 195 0))
---
>       (position 676 186 0))
121c121
<       (position 357 336 0))
---
>       (position 343 336 0))
139c139
<       (position 1079 423 0))
---
>       (position 1116 424 0))
398a399,404
>     (groundpiece
>       (type "remove")
>       (surface
>         (image "groundpieces/remove/misc/rect1")
>         (modifier "ROT0"))
>       (position 899 414 0))
iona*

Regards,