pm2mail-info

[Pm2mail-info] pm2mail & HINARI

From: Kurt Brauchli
Subject: [Pm2mail-info] pm2mail & HINARI
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:58:40 +0200

I am not sure if people understand how to use pm2mail to access fulltext articles through WHO HINARI programme. Is it clear who is eligible and how to register with WHO? Is there interest for more info and if yes, what kind of info is needed?

I wrote down a description about HINARI at:
http://www.nongnu.org/pm2mail/HINARI/index.html

It's mainly copied from HINARI. Is this clear information?

thanks for any hints
Kurt