protux-support

[Protux-support] Segmentation fault on import

From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: [Protux-support] Segmentation fault on import
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:35:03 +0100

Hi,

When I click in import now in <fs>, protux gives a segmentation fault. It is a standard wave file ripped from a cd with cdparanoia. Might this have something to do with the fact that protux is one big grey screen (ecxept the lcd)? The first time I ran protux I saw the tracks and such, but now everything is grey...
<z> and <space> gave segmentation faults too btw.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra

Debian Sid.
kernel 2.4.19