pspp-dev

Re: Request for inclusion

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Request for inclusion
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:32:20 -0700

address@hidden writes:

>    Your e-mail is a bit unclear. Are you looking for someone to write
> regressions or someone to work on developing libraries? Working on a new
> library sounds interesting as it's easier to start fresh. You mentioned that
> there were some patches that need to be written as well. What sort of GUI
> work
> needs to be done?

The regression library (that Jason Stover is developing) is an
example of the kind of library that would be useful.  The
requirements of other (as yet unwritten) statistical procedures
could probably benefit from abstracted libraries as well.

John Darrington is working on what is, I believe, a GTK+ GUI
aimed at GNU/Linux.  I don't know what stage it is in or whether
he is looking for help.
--
"Mon peu de succès près des femmes est toujours venu de les trop aimer."
--Jean-Jacques Rousseau