pspp-dev

Re: Request for inclusion

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Request for inclusion
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:06:58 -0700

Ravi Singh <address@hidden> writes:

>    So are there specifications available for what needs to be written?
> Where would you suggest to go from here?

My apologies for the long delay in replying--I was gone over the
long weekend (here in the U.S., at least, Monday was a holiday)
and away from computers.

SPSS has many statistical procedures, and PSPP only implements a
few of them.  If you search the web for "spssbase.pdf", you can
find a syntax reference manual for SPSS, which describes all of
its statistical procedure.  If any of these interest you, then
you can choose to start working on implementing it or at least
some part of it (such as the numerical computations involved).
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden