pspp-dev

[patch #5653] Make the GUI's data sheet update itself properly, Phase 2

From: John Darrington
Subject: [patch #5653] Make the GUI's data sheet update itself properly, Phase 2
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:16:24 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #5653 (project pspp):

> Could the order of arguments to dict_copy_callbacks be reversed? For all
other dict_ functions that modify a dictionary, the dictionary that is
modified is the first argument.

OK.

> Do we want a dataset factory to go along with the casefile factory? Maybe
in the future.

Possibly.  As we progress, we'll hopefully get to understand the issues
better.  Maybe they should be passed into the dataset constructor as one
item.

> I didn't quite understand the change to src/ui/gui/syntax-editor.c. Are we
assured that there is always a data source at this point? If not, then this
is likely to confuse some commands.

I'll reply to this point on the list, as it deserves a discussion of its
own.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5653>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/