pspp-dev

[patch #5658] Weight Cases Dialog Box

From: John Darrington
Subject: [patch #5658] Weight Cases Dialog Box
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:04:32 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #5658 (project pspp):

Thanks Ben.

> In glade/*.c, do you want the #if 0'd code there?

Probably I should change it to #if DEBUGGING

> Why is libgl now an .la instead of a .a? (Apologies if this should be
obvious to someone who knows libtool; I haven't had to learn about libtool
yet.)

The short answer is I'm not sure, but it wouldn't build otherwise.  The
longer answer is that gnulib's automake has been written to use libtool if
autoconf specifies it.  Libtool abstracts libraries (either static or
dynamic) into its own *.la files, which it uses to perform the final linking.
 Either way, it doesn't seem to affect the linkage of the final programs.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5658>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/