pspp-dev

Re: Cannot find libraries.

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Cannot find libraries.
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:37:45 -0800

"John McCabe-Dansted" <address@hidden> writes:

> The latest CVS is having difficulty finding libraries during "Make
> check". Does this have anything to do with the work on "relocate"?

Shouldn't: nothing has been checked in on the relocate work.
It's under review by the gnulib folks first.

I've never been able to get library searching working with wine.
I've had to copy libraries to my src/ui/terminal build dir.  So:
if you figure out what's going on, let me know so I can fix my
build too.
--
"If a person keeps faithfully busy each hour of the working day, he
 can count on waking up some morning to find himself one of the