pspp-dev

Re: status report

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: status report
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:13:09 +0800

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 02:11:27PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     I haven't yet investigated how much trouble it is to make the GUI
     work in simpler-proc, as opposed to just compile.  Maybe it's
     easy, in which case I'd be in favor of merging before doing any
     major work.  Maybe it's harder, and maybe as part of the solution
     we might as well the extra work you're talking too.  My guess is
     that in fact it's going to be pretty easy, so that we might as
     well fix it and do the merge before other work relating to
     gtksheet.

OK.  I'll have a look at simpler-proc, with a view to getting the gui
working no worse than the trunk's gui.   But if it turns out to be a
lot of work, then I'll come back and discuss it here.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3