pspp-dev

Re: pspp 0.4.0.1 test release

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp 0.4.0.1 test release
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:45:57 -0700

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> I just ./configured it, and got this old problem:

Is the same problem also in 0.4.0?  If so, I don't care much.
The purpose of this release is to make the FSF happy.  As long as
it is not worse than 0.4.0, I don't care how much better it is.

> I don't get this problem with my own BSD-generated configure.
> Do you want to include a BSD configure in the release?

It's really unclear to me why running autoconf on a different
system would make a difference, since the bug is in Makefile.am,
not in a generated file.  (If I understand the problem
correctly.)
--
"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."
--Ovid (43 BC-18 AD)