pspp-dev

[patch #6358] Text import patch pre-review take 2

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [patch #6358] Text import patch pre-review take 2
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:40:08 +0000

Update of patch #6358 (project pspp):

patch pre-review take 2

Follow-up Comment #3:

Everyone is (quite justifiably) probably getting bored with waiting for me to
get the text data import stuff done, so I'm presenting another pre-review for
this stuff.  In this version, most of the interface works, but the code is
crappy and not cleaned up yet, and you can't actually close the dialog and
read in data yet, and it doesn't really do the guessing of data formats that
it should.  But it's much closer than before.

John, regarding your comment #2: I think that I made some adjustments that
helped with the funny-looking layouts.  Maybe I'm still missing some things.
But I couldn't figure out how to use more than one font in a single text
string.  I tried making the example characters bold, but it just looked funny
to me.

(file #14873)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: text-import.patch              Size:237 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6358>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/