pspp-dev

[patch #6358] Text import patch pre-review take 2

From: John Darrington
Subject: [patch #6358] Text import patch pre-review take 2
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:30:49 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, patch #6358 (project pspp):

It's looking promising.  There's a whole lot of small issues that I noticed,
but since you acknoledge that it's awaiting cleanup, I'll only mention those
of which you might be unaware:

The changes you made to glade-register.c are incorrect.  Registering
GtkTypeAssistant is redundant, since it's already registered through the gtk+
library.  Furthermore, you're not actually using libglade to load GtkAssistant
widgets.

Nothing appears to use psppliststore.c (for which I'm grateful).

Some of the copyright notices have the year 2007.  This should be changed to
2008.

The variable sheet has it's row numbers starting from zero.  For consistancy,
perhaps they should start from unity.  Or even, perhaps the row title column
should be switched off (there's not currently a way to do this, but it could
probably be added to GtkSheet fairly easily).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6358>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/