pspp-dev

what essential GUI pieces are left?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: what essential GUI pieces are left?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:12:22 -0700

Hi Jason.  John and I had a brief discussion on IRC a few days
ago about the GUI.  In your opinion, what needs to be added to
it before PSPPIRE can be a useful teaching tool?  If there are
missing features that we can realistically add before 0.6.0, then
we should do it.

Otherwise, the remaining bugs tagged pre-0.6.0 are all pretty
trivial things, e.g. "Update About Dialog".  In that case, I
think it's time to start doing pre-release portability testing
and making release candidates.

--
"I was born lazy.  I am no lazier now than I was forty years ago,
 but that is because I reached the limit forty years ago.  You can't