pspp-dev

Re: German translations for psppire

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: German translations for psppire
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:00:15 -0700

Andreas Streichardt <address@hidden> writes:

> Please CC me (in case you even want to answer) as i am not
> subscribed to this list. Flamings accepted ;)

Thank you for providing some help with the German translations.
Before we can use them, we will need a little bit of paperwork to
be filled out, to ensure that the FSF has proper rights to the
changes that you made.  There is information on what to do and
why it is necessary here:
        http://translationproject.org/html/whydisclaim.html

Thanks!
--