pspp-dev

Would like to develop statistical subroutines

From: John Graham
Subject: Would like to develop statistical subroutines
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:00:04 +0100

Hi there,

I want to start contributing statistical subroutines for PSPP - I was just wondering if there are any that are much requested/desired so that I can get on with those?

I've read all the info on the 'contributing to PSPP' page of the website, and was planning to just start working through the list of things given there (i.e. "Logistic regression, Poisson regression, smoothing splines"... etc.) but if there's something that's desperately wanted I'll make a start on that instead.  Alternatively, is there (or could there be?) a list of functions needed, so people wanting to contribute will know where to make best use of their time?

Cheers,

John G