pspp-dev

[patch #6650] one pass covariance algorithm

From: Jason H Stover
Subject: [patch #6650] one pass covariance algorithm
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:50:45 +0000

Follow-up Comment #18, patch #6650 (project pspp):

New patch attached. is_missing is now a bool.

match_nodes  still returns an int since it's a hash comparison function. It
used to return -1, 0 or 1, but now it just returns 0 or 1 because I'm not sure
how to make the sign of the return value
after the change I made to the hash table. The code in hash.c will work
without the sign, but I thought I would leave its return type as an int in
case I thought of a good signed return value later.

I'll leave the discussion about where to put the enum constants to you and
Ben, though I could see them being useful in a lot of places.

About the casefilter: It may be the way to go, but I'm not sure about how to
use it. I'll look into it.

I don't have MV_ANY in fit_model in the new glm.q.

(file #16783)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: cov6.patch                     Size:18 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6650>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/