pspp-dev

Re: info request

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: info request
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 20:37:43 +0100

> What is the difference between the master and the merge build?

The "merge" build contains all the changes in both "master" and
"stable".  The "master" build lacks the bug fixes from "stable".

So "merge"  would be the most up to date for testing of future releases.

The "merge" build failed last night, for what it's worth.
That's the risc of snapshot (or factory) releases :-) Nice, new and unstable.

  > The reliability command was added not so long ago, but it hasn't yet made
[..]

>I created a  binary from the master version of 2008-11-07, but can't find the
> reliability. Did the patch make it into the master version? How can it be
> used?

I'm surprised that you can't find it.  It's in there.  What did
you try?
--
I compiled it on cygwin and openSUSE but couldn't find it in both versions within PSPPIRE. Where should I find it?

Have fun