pspp-dev

Re: errors in snapshot merge-20090126 en 27

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: errors in snapshot merge-20090126 en 27
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:46:13 +0100

2009/1/30 Ben Pfaff <>
unknown-1 <> writes:

This suggests that somehow q2c is generating corrupt
output.  One source I've seen for that in other projects in the
past is a combination of missing dependencies (which would be a
bug in the PSPP makefiles) and use of the -j option to make.  But
you say that you are not using -j, so that cannot be the problem.

At this point, I am puzzled and don't know what to suggest as the
culprit.

Removing the corrupted file and run make ./configure and make again solves the issue. Seems to me this needs more observations. If it happens on other installations too, there is a problem somewhere which needs attention. For now, keeping it in memory should be sufficient I guess.

Have fun