pspp-dev

Re: Re: Stable 20090129 compiled to windows

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Re: Stable 20090129 compiled to windows
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:28:47 -0200

Strange. I will take a closer look on it and will release a compile
who psppire print error messages on dos box to debug.
I will send you a link.

Meanwhile, you can download dependencewalker
(http://www.dependencywalker.com/) and run
gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe from it.
It will shows you what is going wrong with the executable.

Thanks,

Michel Boaventura