pspp-dev

Issue with non ascii chars.

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Issue with non ascii chars.
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:34:30 -0300

We already talk about this, but I don't remember of some fix.

The problem is that psppire doesn't open files with accents or other
non ascii chars.
If I do: psppire.exe FILE_WITH_NON_ASCII.sav it opens.
But on main window, if I try to open this file, I get an error telling
me that it doesn't exist.

I also find out that if I try to create a var with these chars,
psppire doesn't let me not even write simple special chars,
like " ~ ` ' ^ ". It seems to me more like a gtk, but I don't know how
to fix it.

Do you have any clue?

Thanks,

Michel