pspp-dev

Re: Problem editing file

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Problem editing file
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:26:25 -0300

> I'm also trying to use one windows function to do it (MoveFileEx). Let
> see if it works.

Well, it works. I can save a file just clicking on the "SAVE" button.

What I did was change the "rename" to:
ok = MoveFileEx(rf->tmp_name, rf->file_name, MOVEFILE_REPLACE_EXISTING) != 0;

and insert an "#include <windows.h>" on the top of the file.

I need to use "!= 0" because it only returns zero if a error happens.

Now I guess that if you or john put a precompiler option to change it
if we are compiling to linux or windows we could solve this issue.