pspp-dev

Re: guile again

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: guile again
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:05:29 -0700

> I think it's important to understand the motive for wanting to do
> this.  As I see it, there are three possible motives, which do not
> necessarily call for the same solutions.  [...]

I agree with everything in your message, to the extent of my
understanding of everything that it talks about.

Jason, if we were to integrate Guile into PSPP, which of the
three motives (or others) would motivate you (if any)?
--
"In the PARTIES partition there is a small section called the BEER.
 Prior to turning control over to the PARTIES partition,