pspp-dev

Italian translation (svn?)

From: Jacopo Anderlini
Subject: Italian translation (svn?)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:31:26 +0200

Hi all,
I found another italian sociologist who will help me in the translation of PSPP :) We have just a technical problem: where to put the latest version of the translation in order to not do the same things contemporaneously. Any suggestion? Maybe it's a bit excessive to use subversion only for a .po file...
However, We are at 17% of the strings' total.

Greetings!

Jacopo