pspp-dev

Re: Italian translation (svn?)

From: Jacopo Anderlini
Subject: Re: Italian translation (svn?)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 01:01:28 +0200

Ben Pfaff ha scritto:
Jacopo Anderlini <address@hidden> writes:

Any suggestion? Maybe it's a bit excessive to use subversion only for
a .po file...
[CUT] as long as you are both
comfortable with subversion.
Exactly this is the problem! :p
But we can make it, with git (like jason suggested) or subversion, just need to study manuals... There will be the problem of compiling the version translated in italian, because none of us (I and my teammate) are able to compile...
But this is the remote future :D

Thanks for the answers!

Jacopo

P.s.: we are trying to make PSPP being adopted by our laboratory in the Political Sciences Faculty of the University of Bologna. But we must translate it in italian. An incentive for the translation project ;)