pspp-dev

german translation and cluster analysis

From: Markus Kempf
Subject: german translation and cluster analysis
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:51:05 +0200

Hi,

some month ago there were questions and emails about a german translation. Is
still someone working on this topic? Is there an introduction how to realize
such a location with po-files? (Is Kbabel a help?)

And is someone working on the cluster analysis? I am just a newbie on
statistics: I have a problem, a book which describes the cluster analysis
with SPSS examples and it seems that this method is the solution of my
problem.

Best regards,

Markus