pspp-dev

check out the GUI output

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: check out the GUI output
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:01:28 -0700

The commit that I just pushed to the "output" branch says it all:

    commit f633dff560960ab2c7d25108ec591d4db7a612a3
    Author: Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>
    Date:   Tue Jun 16 22:38:52 2009 -0700

        output: Implement very rudimentary graphical GUI output for PSPPIRE.

        It's quick and dirty and lacks many important features (such as
        scrolling, and not leaking memory), but it does look a lot better than
        a text editor window.

I have tested this with literally only one operation: running
FREQUENCIES on a single variable with three or four values.  It
works for me, your mileage may vary.
--
"...I've forgotten where I was going with this,
 but you can bet it was scathing."