pspp-dev

Re: Re: German translation

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: Re: German translation
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:33:07 +0100

>We are happy to have new translations.  You can start by joining
>the German translation team.  There is some information at:
>http://translationproject.org/html/translators.html

Or have a look at
http://sakla.net/cgi-bin/oddmuse.cgi/Localization_and_Translations

But.....I know several people who are discussing about starting the
german translation but don't know if anybody actually started it. Take
care not to do double work. (I BCC'ed the last person who talked to me
about that)

BTW. I updated the wiki yesterday so it includes the working with the
translationproject.
Further I think it would be wise if people who start a translation
step forward and announce it. Better state it in the wiki, like it is
done for the spanish translation, so double work is avoided and/or
people can contact you and cooperate in the translations.

Have fun