pspp-dev

Re: Some gui strings are not being translated

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Some gui strings are not being translated
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 13:51:39 -0700

Does Michel have commit access?  I do not see him in the list of
PSPP members at Savannah:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=pspp

Michel, do you want commit access?  I don't see you on the list
of people who have submitted copyright paperwork.

Has anyone heard anything from Michael Kiefte or Patrick Kobly in
the last few years?  I am not sure that they should still be on
the list, if not.

--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org