pspp-dev

Re: Problem with pspp-master

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Problem with pspp-master
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:14:41 -0700

> So is there now any need for that DEPENDS_ON_LIBINTL condition
> in configure.ac ?

I guess not in the current form.  DEPENDS_ON_LIBINTL still
appears in gnulib in the relocatable-prog module.  I don't know
for sure exactly what it is doing there.  I sent a query about
that to Bruno Haible separately, on the bug-gnulib list, CCing
you.  Bruno is astoundingly responsive so I imagine we'll know
within a day or two.
--
I love deadlines.
I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.