pspp-dev

icons and packages

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: icons and packages
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:08:57 +0200

As Matej already talked about the desktop. I would like to raise an
issue again which has nothing to do with the upstream pspp code but
all with the packages.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a set of icons for the packages which
could be used by all packet builders to make the psppire look and file
more platform independent
For instance an icon for the desktop file, an icon for the .sps file
an icon for the .por file and an icon for the .sav file.

For the MSWindows package I use the icons in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/Tooling/pspp-icons.tar
for the files and /src/ui/gui/icons/splash.png for the shortcut.

Anybody any ideas about that?

Have fun