pspp-dev

Re: Re: icons and packages

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: icons and packages
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:54:20 +0200

>>Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

>> Those icons that Harry uses were made by me and my uncle, which is a
>> designer. I have the .svg of the blue one and don't mind at all that
>> pspp uses it (in fact, I'm glad to).

>That's good news.  It is probably a good idea to include the .svg
>version along with PSPP, if you will pass it along.

The best would be if there where different icons for the different
file types I think. I did this by changing the color of Michels icon
and mirror it to create other icons.

BTW I chose the splash screen as icon for psppire as I consider it as
more fancy and the users see this when psppire is started. This way
they associate the icon more with psppire as the icon on the pspp site
I think.

Have fun